Find out how to play Blackjack at Fun88 casino!
How can I play Blackjack at Fun88 casino?
Learn the rules of the game at Fun88 casino
Fun88 casino Blackjack makes people have lots of fun! Learning Blackjack is really simple, the main of the goal is to get closer to 21 than the dealer without exceeding this total. Even tough, if you want to play Blackjack online at Fun88 casino or any other casino online, you must master all rules to become an expert.
Blackjack can be played with one or up to eight decks of cards. Aces are worth 1 or 11, Face cards are worth 10 and all other cards are worth the number of points printed on them.
Card values in fun88 india blackjack
If you are playing Blackjack at Fun 88 or any other casino online, you must place your bet. Then, the dealer deals the cards to the left (clockwise) and gives two cards face up to each player.
At the end, the fun88 dealer deals two cards to himself, one face up and one face down (the latter is the "hole card").
If the player's first two cards total 21, then he has blackjack and receives his payout. If the funn88 casino dealer also has blackjack, it is considered a tie (and the player's bet is returned).
Once the Fun88 casino cards are dealt and the blackjack situations are resolved, each player has a few options.
Player options at Fun88 casino:
- Hit - The player receives another card.
- Stand - The player receives no additional cards.
- Surrender - If this option is available, the player can surrender and turn over his cards to get back half of his initial bet.
- Double the bet - The player receives another card and can double the amount of his initial bet.
- Split - When the first two cards received have the same printed number, the player has the option to split them and turn them into two new independent hands. Each hand receives an additional card and the player must also place a wager on the new hand. Thereafter, the hands are played as usual.
- Split - The player may split cards more than once. This is not always allowed, so be sure to check the house rules.
- Insurance - The player can buy insurance if the dealer's first card is an ace. In the event the dealer gets blackjack, the player's insurance bet (up to a maximum amount of half the original bet) pays 2:1.
- Most experts advise against this option. When all players have made their decisions, the dealer turns over the face-down card and adds up the totals. Anyone who has beaten the dealer without going over 21 is paid. The house keeps all the lost bets at Fun88 casino.
Fun88 App Blackjack strategy
When most players at Fun88 App talk about applying a strategy to the game of blackjack, they are referring to using the "basic strategy".
This is a method of play with pre-established rules that examines the player's hand total, compares it to the Fun88 casino dealer's face-up card, and determines what the best decision is.
Luck can always be against you and cause you to lose but applying this type of strategy usually reduces the house edge to a modest 0.5%. If you consider the low initial cost of most blackjack hands, you will consider this game as a very interesting option.
How to interpret the blackjack strategy table
The blackjack strategy table at Fun88 casino shows an optimal gameplay based on the hand you have and the dealer's face-up card. But before you can start using this useful tool, you will have to learn how to interpret it correctly.
Fortunately, the task is limited to knowing a few simple abbreviations that we will explain in this section. The combinations of letters used as abbreviations are equivalent to their meaning, in English, and show each of the available options.
Blackjack abbreviations at Fun88 casino
- H – Hit
- S – Stand
- SP - Split
- SU - Surrender (if this option is not available, the player should draw another card)
- Dh - Double the bet (if this option is not available, the player should draw another card)
- Ds - Double the bet (if this option is not available, the player should draw another card)
Simple Fun88 casino Blackjack Strategy
We want to provide you with an example of basic strategy, so below is a simple table that works if the player is allowed to double the bet after splitting and if four, six or eight decks are used. The player's hand total is listed first, followed immediately by the recommended option.
Basic Fun88 casino Blackjack Strategy
Between 5 and 8 - Always draw.
- 9 - If the dealer has between 3 and 6, double the bet. Otherwise, the best option is to draw another card.
- 10 - Double the bet if the dealer has between 2 and 9. Ask for another card if the dealer has any other total.
- 11 - Double the bet if the dealer has between 2 and 10. Draw another card if the dealer has an ace.
- 12 - Stand if the dealer has between 4 and 6. Otherwise, the player should draw another card.
- Between 13 and 16 - Draw another card unless the dealer has between 2 and 6. If so, the player should stand.
- Between 17 and 20 - Always stand.
- 2/2 or 3/3 - If the dealer has between 2 and 7, the player should split his hand. In any other case, the player should draw another card.
- 4/4 - Split if the dealer has 5 or 6. Otherwise, draw another card.
- 5/5 - Under no circumstances split to a pair of fives. Double down if the dealer has between 2 and 9. Draw another card if the dealer has an ace or 10.
- 6/6 - Draw another card if the dealer has any total not between 2 and 6. In this case, the player should split the hand.
- 7/7 - Draw another card unless the dealer has between 2 and 7, in which case the player should split his hand.
- 8/8 - Always split. It does not matter what cards the dealer has.
- 9/9 - The player is advised to split his hand if the dealer has between 2 and 6 or between 8 and 9. Or stand if the dealer's face up card is an ace, 7 or 10.
- 10/10 - Always stand, no matter what the dealer has.
- A/A - No matter what the dealer has, always split pairs of aces.
- Between A/8 and A/10 - Stand when you have one of these two-card hands.
- A/7 - Double down if the dealer has between 3 and 6. Stand if your face-up card is a 2, 7 or 8. If it is an ace, 9 or 10, always draw another card.
- A/6 - Draw another card unless the dealer has between 3 and 6. If so, it is best to double down.
- A/5 and A/4 - Double down if the dealer has between 4 and 6, otherwise draw another card.
- A/2 and A/3 - Draw another card unless the dealer has 5 or 6. In those cases, double the bet.
Once you have found the basic strategy that works best for you when you play at Fun88 casino, it is advisable to memorize it. Write down the rules on cards to help you, as the system works for almost everyone.
When you start to become familiar with it, look for some free software on the Internet that allows you to apply it to hypothetical blackjack hands and then evaluate your decisions. This is a very good tip is you want to play blackjack at Fun88 casino or any other casino.
Avoid Betting Systems when playing at Fun88 casino
Aside from learning basic strategy, some players are tempted to invest time (and possibly money) in betting systems.
These methods promise big winnings but are nothing more than superstitions designed to prey on desperation and ambition.
Learning a blackjack strategy takes time, but it's the best thing you can do to lower the house edge. The more you practice, the easier it gets, and memorizing the rules will help you make decisions quickly without leaving everyone else waiting.
You can find printed strategy cards on many sites on the Internet, so find your favorite variant and start studying.
Fun88 casino Blackjack Odds
While the rules of Fun88 casino blackjack are pretty much the same in all casinos, the odds are subject to variations depending on what each bet pays, the number of decks in the shoe and many other factors.
Before you can calculate accurate odds in the game of blackjack, the following rules must be considered:
Rules to consider before playing at Fun88 casino
When the dealer's hand 17 and one of the cards is an ace, does he ask for another card or does he stand?
How many decks are in play? Generally, between one and eight are used.
If the player gets blackjack, how much does the house pay? The most common is to pay 6 to 5 or 3 to 2.
If the dealer gets blackjack, does the player lose all his bet or just the initial bet?
Until when can the player split his hand?
After splitting the cards, can the player double the bet?
Is it possible to choose to surrender?
If the player is allowed to split two aces, can he ask for more cards afterwards?
How the game is affected by the number of decks in the shoe, the following explains how the house edge increases with each deck that is added. The fewer decks the house uses, the more rules will be adjusted to compensate for the loss of edge.