West Indies is all set to play against Scotland in the upcoming ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022, which will be held in the Blundstone Arena Stadium on October 17th, at 9.30 a.m. (IST). Well, in the last few matches, Scotland has lost all the matches which increases the possibility of the West Indies winning this match. With that excitement in mind, there are many unanswered questions about this forthcoming edition of the tournament, in particular, where and when will it be played? What teams are going to do this in the match? Key players in the match and many more. On that note, go through this detailed analysis of West Indies vs Scotland to learn more about this match, and some interesting stats and predictions too!
Squad to Look Out for in West Indies vs Scotland match
West Indies Squad for T20 World Cup 2022:
Nicholas Pooran (c), Rovman Powell, Johnson Charles, Odean Smith, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph, Obed Mccoy, Jason Holder, Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Yannic Cariah, Kyle Mayers, Raymon Reifer, Shamarh Brooks, Akeal Hosein.
Scotland Squad for T20 World Cup 2022:
Richard Berrington (c), George Munsey, Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Chris Sole, Safyaan Sharif, Josh Davey, Calum MacLeod, Matthew Cross, Hamza Tahir, Mark Watt, Michael Jones, Brandon McMullen, Craig Wallace, Bradley Wheal.
Key Points & Analysis of West Indies vs Scotland Match
If you are a real cricket nerd, then you should know these things –
- In the last 3 matches played against each other, West Indies won all the matches which can be a threat to Scotland
- Pacers Ali Evans and Gavin Main will not be part of the Scotland squad. Also, Andre Russell and Sunil Narine will not be a part of the team.
- Shimron Hetmyer is out from the T20 WC squad after missing his flight to Australia
Key Players for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2022
- Rovman Powell – Known for his big-hitting abilities, this batsman has a greater number of sixes than fours.
- Alzarri Joseph – The coolest head person, Alzarri Joseph is a right-arm fast bowler. He did a great job in the series against Australia – bowling average close to 5, with 5 wickets in two matches.
- Nicholas Pooran – A left-handed stylish batsman, Pooran as a captain will definitely choose to cement the innings.
- Brandon King/Kyle Mayers – Brandon King has been promising as an opener and consistent when it comes to his batting. However, Kyle Mayer is a left-handed batsman and can be picked up based on the situation.
Key Players for Scotland in T20 World Cup 2022
- Richard Berrington – The captain and experienced batsman will create remarkable insights in this upcoming match.
- Chris Greaves – He has been compatible all the time and played two great matches against New Zealand. He is not a great spinner, but he has the potential to do something big.
Live Streaming of West Indies vs Scotland T20 World Cup Match
|Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives
|PTV & ARY Digital Networks
|Times Internet (Willow)
|Times Internet (Willow)
|USA, Central & South America and Mexico
|Sub Saharan Africa
|Now TV, Yupp TV
|PNG, Fiji & Pacific Islands
|Rest of the World(Continental Europe, SE Asia & Central /South America)
|Continental Europeand SEA
West Indies vs. Scotland: Pitch Report
Well, it’s a new pitch for the International T20 WC. So far, only three matches have been played. So, fans can witness some glory on the same day.
Fun88 Predictions: Who Will Win the Match?
Well, both teams are equally strong, and neither has managed to keep the other team down for long. But the chances are the West Indies might win this match because of their great players. Furthermore, previous encounters between these two teams and analysis indicate that West Indies will perform admirably in this match.
However, the players from Scotland are no less than the West Indies. They are also striving hard to win this match. So, it will be an exciting match to watch.
Stay tuned to Fun88 Blog to see what will happen!!